Monday, August 22, 2011

TT-3D

OK this isn't that other movie (TT-3D which is awesome by the way); this is Tank Trap 3 Disasters the movie.  The first one we'll call SuziQ Abuse (Part 1).  It contains a small technical slip and some camera abuse.  Yes there's more.  The sequel is called "Stunned" on account of the talking.  You have to understand, I was in shock and the Suzi was not best pleased with my piloting.  Calming her down prior to remounting is always the best remedy, or she may well be tempted to buck me off again: it's a little like pacifying the motorcyle goddess...At least that's how I explain my self-babble!

Credits:
Female Lead: SuziQ
Clingon: Me
Lights: SuziQ
Camera: Flip
Terrain: Timber West
Audiable Monologue: Me (If you listen to it backwards, you'll get some great tips on stocks.)

TT3D Part One:


Stunned - The Sequel:

1 comment:

  1. Polite and respectful!? Who me? Bwaaahahahaaa!! Naaa, I loved it. Any video that shows you puffing and struggling to retrieve a bush entangled bike is sure to please me. Tough looking terrain! Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but too many Nigerian robots are trying to sell me weird shaped vegetables from Sweden.