Monday, August 22, 2011

Traversing the Dumount Tank Traps to Freedom...The Movie

This is a two minute video of SuziQ mastering the Dumount connector tank traps into the NorthWest Bay Logging Division Roads.  What's amazing is I didn't realize until the end that I had slogged Suzi through it in second gear!  What a torque monster!  What a clutch!  What an idiot!  

Unfortunately, when we came back, after catching two lovely rainbow trout again, I decided I wanted a turn.  SuziQ graciously allowed me to ride her, but unfortunately I was clumsy and we "fell over" twice.  Those videos will be uploaded at a later day, or perhaps not at all!  It was shot with a Flip Mino HD (an Iris win).  The Fip was damaged in the falls, but still works! 




1 comment:

  1. Wow! That doesn't look too easy. Mean looking mounds.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but too many Nigerian robots are trying to sell me weird shaped vegetables from Sweden.