Friday, October 28, 2011

New Boots!


Thanks to Ryan's text yesterday, I found these ATV boots for a steal!  Rode down to Duncan Motorsports massive closeout sale yesterday after school (actually prior to, as I had finished my parent teacher interviews at 2:00pm).  Regular $180, they were on for $90.  What a bargoon.  Clip ups, look fairly waterproof, rugged, with great treads.  Above all they look bullet proof with metal toes, ridgid ankles etc...

I will have to break them in this weekend...  Rain or shine...

Looking forward to it.  Thanks, Ryan!

Paul

1 comment:

  1. I must warn you. I tried on ALL of the boots while I was there and so you might want to wash them out carefully before wearing them into the bush. They look good... I came very close myself! I think I might have jumped for it too at that price.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but too many Nigerian robots are trying to sell me weird shaped vegetables from Sweden.