Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Game of Shadows

Running a diabolical eye over the frame, Holmes pulled on his pipe and dropped the magnifying glass, "By God, Watson, the only possible way I can see of getting to this lake without using the Nanaimo Lakes' Access road is this old and decrepit logging road from the north!  After the right turn on the trail in the bottom left, is that a small trail leading up then down or a game of shadows?...And why is the trail so brown looking?  Could that be logs, perchance, or have other riders suffered a nasty skid?  It seems they don't want us getting there without paying a dollar to the caravan Nazi, eh, Watson?"

"Well, Holmes, I shall bring you your brown trousers: it seems you're bound and determined to try it, fool that you are."

"That's the spirit, Watson, keep on with the encouragement.  I'll ready Suzi.  Seen my TP?"


1 comment:

  1. I do believe you have finally gorn off the deep end me ol' fruit.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but too many Nigerian robots are trying to sell me weird shaped vegetables from Sweden.