Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Great Wild-Play Day With C...

Nope, this aint a bike blog post, but I had just as much fun the other day following my youngest daughter through the trees at Wild Play just south of Nanaimo.  For 42$ you get 2 - 3 hours of real fun, with dash of pseudo danger thrown in!  She was remarkably brave and led me through a maze of tree-born obstacles which tested my waters...There were several calls of "Bring me my brown trousers..."  But C kept me focused with questions like: "What do you do, Dad, when a man attacks you with a raspberry?"...(Monty Python...it stands the test of time)









 
 








 




And some videos thrown in:
 


1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Hey, good for her making it through the black too. There's a couple of spots that wipe the smile off your face in there. ;) Vids are black when viewing on Firefox. I'll try Youtube.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but too many Nigerian robots are trying to sell me weird shaped vegetables from Sweden.