Friday, November 11, 2011

My Next Gloves?

Caught this on one of the DR650 bulletin boards:

just wanted to share this with you all out there, bought a pair of these at REI for about $40 and they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.
http://www.skinnyskis.com/Products/Swix-Mens-Membrane-Split-Lobster-Mitts__765698126.aspx

I kid you not - I love these things like Joanie loves Chachie.

Not only do they keep me warm in the cold and dry in the wet but because the palm side is only one layer I don't lose ANY sensitivity or control on the bars.

all of the cold/wet gloves I have tried that run to less than $150 have either been a poor fit and/or have been horrible to use because of the dual layer causing 'slippage' between my hands and the bars.

finally - my quest to find a decent cold weather glove for a decent price is over!

these are so awesome I'm not sure I'm even going to bother with installing heated grips this winter.

1 comment:

  1. I used to ride with mits often in Calgary when the winter got closer. These look even better! There's nothing like other fingers to keep fingers warm. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but too many Nigerian robots are trying to sell me weird shaped vegetables from Sweden.