Monday, November 7, 2011

Snow On Bolduc

One of my favourite rides this year was up to see the crashed Locheed Ventura on Mt. Bolduc. I was interested to see this - the first visitor to the site since my trip up. There's snow there already!

Log Date: 11/6/2011
I have been talking about coming here for years, so today was finally the day. Made 1 wrong turn thanks to the nuvi, but other wise it was a nice simple drivr to! We hit snow at about 700m and it got to about 2 inches at gz!! Mrs. GK did not like the drive up!! Wow. Awesome spot!! We left a new poppy on the poppy tree and had a little walk about.  Very  quiet. 


P

Sent from Miphone

1 comment:

  1. I really want to go up there in the spring/summer. I order you to take me up there.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but too many Nigerian robots are trying to sell me weird shaped vegetables from Sweden.